Air Optix Aqua (3 lenses)

18.50 €
97% recommends
In stock

Air Optix Aqua are monthly lenses that feature an exceptionally high level of oxygen permeability. They are approved for occasional overnight wear and their 33% water content means they're comfortable throughout the day.

Estimated shipping date Wednesday 22.5. Choose attributes...
Select attributes for second eye
Add 6.00 €
KOSOVO from 5.00 €
MACEDONIA from 5.00 €
MONTENEGRO from 5.00 €
18.50 €

Air Optix Aqua Monthly Contact Lenses

Air Optix Aqua contacts are monthly disposable lenses by Alcon (Ciba Vision) designed for daily wear. The silicone hydrogel material used in these contact lenses is Lotrafilcon B (67%) and the remaining 33% is water. These contact lenses are equipped with a special, high level of oxygen permeability, which allows occasional overnight wear on an extended wearing schedule. This package contains 3 lenses.

Read more information about <span">Air Optix Aqua.

Properties - Air Optix Aqua (3 lenses)

Manufacturer: Alcon
BC: 8.60
DIA: 14.20
Pack size: 3 lenses
Expiration: 12 months and more
Oxygen permeability: 138 Dk/t
Replacement schedule: 30 Days
Water content: 33%
Lenses Product name: Air Optix Aqua
Power range: from -10.00 to +6.00
Lenses Material: Lotrafilcon B
UV filter: No
Extended or overnight wear: Yes
Medical Device: Yes

Smart alternative

TopVue Air (6 lenses)

In stock
  • High breathability
  • High water content
  • Sodium-hyaluronate lubrication
Price only: 21.50 €

Comments

Do you have any questions?